If you are not satisfied with the product you received from CanesCanada.com you may return it unused in original condition, WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
(shipping and customs prepaid by you, within 30 days of the receipt of your order.)
RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS & LIMITATIONS:
- A full refund of the purchase price means the item price, and does NOT include the shipping fee or associated tax.
- Custom carved or modified canes and hiking sticks are NOT refundable.
- Canes that have been shortened or altered in anyway cannot be returned for a refund. We may make exceptions to this, in which case a 25% restocking fee is charged.
- Orders returned without prepaid custom/brokerage fees are subject to a withholding fee.
- This fee will be applied against the applicable custom fee charged to CanesCanada.com.
- It can take up to six weeks for fees to be calculated. We recommend using the postal system to return merchandise.
Before shipping a returning item, contact our customer service dept for an Return authorization number.
- Returns without an issued number may not be accepted, but simply returned to the sender by the original carrier.
- Print *“Return of Merchandise” * clearly on the outside of the package with your authorization number.
- Return the product in all original packaging material.
- Send a copy of the original receipt with the return.
Before shipping a returning item, print “Return of Merchandise” clearly on the outside of the package. Send a copy of the original receipt with the return.