55 - Tamarak Hiking Stick with compass.
The Tamarack or Larch is an ancient tree that is accompanied with legend and history by the North American Native community.
It is a natural symbol that unites and celebrates both the old and the new in not only the Sacagawea and Native peoples, but the North American culture as well. The Tamarak Hiking Stick is a symbol of the healing process between all peoples. A great gift, buy one today!
Important Note: In the drying process, the high volume of sap in the sticks can cause a certain percentage of sticks to crack. These cracks in no way affect the strength of the stick, they simply add to their rustic appeal.
Remember to Walk in Style and Walk in with a Smile®
- Lengths - Approx. 54", 56" and 58"
- Shaft Diameter - varies between 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" at strap and tapers to tip
- Tip Size - comes with installed brass hiking tip, plus rubber tip: This brass tip is a round hollow ferrule style. Parks Canada has suggested the brass ferrule instead of a pointed tip, as it has less impact on the environment.
- Weight Bearing - up to 200 Lb
- The compass is installed into the top of each hiking stick
- Every stick is accompanied with a story The Legend of the Tamarak