016 - Ross Taylor Original
Products are made from the reproductive organ of a domestic bull or buffalo.
Yes, you heard right, these one of a kind collector's items are exclusive! This unique part of Western Americana will be a conversation piece for years to come. Inspired by his great grandfather, John Taylor, Ross has been making these canes for years and that's NO BULL!
These canes have a great western heritage and have been carried by some of the west's most famous and notorious characters. Legend has it that Doc Holiday, Bat Masterson and Jack Dempse carried similar canes.
A 5/16" steel rod is inserted from tip to tip making these canes extremely durable. They are cleaned, sanitized, cured, dried, stained, and varnished.
True works of art and each is individual, not two the same. Great for presentations.
Remember to Walk in Style and Walk in with a Smile ®
Handle Styles and Lengths In Stock:
- 7016 - Antique Horse - 36"
- 7016 - Elk Antler Handle - 36"
- 7016 - Buffalo Head WITH nose ring - 36" - discounted due to small scratches in brass handle
- Lengths - Please call to place order for custom length canes.
- Embedded buffalo nickle and plate that reads "Made from the reproductive organ of a bull"
- Tip Size - vary
- Weight of Cane - up to 2 Lbs (varies from cane to cane)
- Weight Bearing - up to 240 Lbs
Custom Orders - Please call 1-866-217-8091 to order a custom Bull Pizzle Cane, staff or golf putter.